Honor and Blood: ASoIF RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG forum for fans of A Song of Ice and Fire.

+3
Ician Lannister
Cadmon Storm
Admin
7 posters

Introductions

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:49 am

I have a separate forum for introducing characters. This forum is for introducing each other as players. My name is Kim F. I'm the founder of Honor and Blood. I will be playing any NPCs that are required to move the story along. Smile I love to write, game, and draw. One of my favorite pasttimes before I got into ASoIF was designing heraldry, ironically. At least that comes in handy now! I have done a few internet forum RPGS before, so I'm hoping this one will go off well.

Please reply to this with your information so we can all get to know one another.
    Cadmon Storm
    Cadmon Storm

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Cadmon Storm Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 am

My name is Josh Loomis. I will be playing Cadmon Storm. I'm an avid reader and aspiring novelist, as well as a diehard PC gamer and half-decent web programmer. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
    Ician Lannister
    Ician Lannister

Introductions Empty Ician Lannister

Post  Ician Lannister Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:08 am

IRL I am known as Ian Kleeba. In game I will be known as Ician Lannister.

Alittle about me. I have been playing video games since I was 5 (1980). I had a commador 64 and Intellivision (still have and works). I am an avid reader and have ideas for books. Been doing paper and pencil RPG off and on for 20 years. Also an accomplished martial artist (had to add to more nerddom). this is my first time playing on a text forum, so this should be interesting.

edit: I will play around with avatars and such later. don't have time right now Smile
    Rhory Locke
    Rhory Locke

Post  Rhory Locke Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:48 am

My name is Greg Woodstock and my character is Rhory Locke.

I live in Oz and have been a PnP rpger since about the early 80s, playing the original Basic Set of Dungeons and Dragons and later moving onto many more RPG systems. I programmed computers for 13 years from mainframes through to PCs and web design and programming. I have also played games on them for over 25 years now, going back to when I first played Dungeons of Daggorath on a Tandy TRS80 CC2. Looking forward to only my second forum based game though. Smile
    Fabian Rivers
    Fabian Rivers

Introductions Empty Fabain Rivers

Post  Fabian Rivers Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:32 pm

My character is one of the twin bastards of Riverrun Fabian Rivers. I am the twin brother of Gideon Rivers.

IRL my name is Ryan Elliott. A long time gamer in all forms and until its sundering was the Keeper of keys and Warden of the Tower Green the sacred home of the Green Griffin Gaming Guild. Cant wait to get to know you all!! Lets Game!!!
    Gideon Rivers
    Gideon Rivers

Introductions Empty Gideon Rivers

Post  Gideon Rivers Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:41 pm

My name is Joe Snedden, my character is Gideon Rivers, the twin brother of Fabian Rivers.

I'm a third year college student, Ryan Elliott's cousin, and, until the aforementioned sundering, the Hand of the Triad of the Green Griffin Gaming Guild.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Introductions Empty *** Important Note ***

Post  Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:01 am

Please post a name, even if it's fake, so out of character we can refer to you properly. Thank you everyone!
    John Fox
    John Fox

Post  John Fox Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Greetings everyone,

My name is Al Fitzgibbon and I play the character John Fox.

I have been a fan of the A Song of Ice and Fire series since the begining when I first picked up Game of Thrones off the bookstore shelf back when it was first released. It's nice to be writing again. I live in Burlington, Massachusetts. I've written in other groups, mostly in the Star Trek setting. I also play Dungeons and Dragons as much as I can which unfortunately isn't as often as I'd like. As a hobby I do Civil War reenacting as a member of the 28th Massachusetts Infantry. I look forward to interacting with all of you in the near future. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm